After many month of Jen telling me that I needed to start blogging I am finally going to try. I will do my best to keep every one in the family up to date on my very boring life. Well today was just tons of fun as many of you know today was the day Nate left for his basic training. I was very excited to find out that his plane did not leave until later in the morning because I am in no way a morning person and I wanted to be happy when he left. Well I got them there and on time I was really good in my mind that I didn't cry until he was out of the car. Well just my great luck that as I was driving out of the airport I got pulled over. I was crying and not paying attention to how fast I was going. In my defence I was going just as fast as every one else so why I was the one pulled over is beyond me. Well the cop came up and gave me a look of pity that my eyes were red and I could not stop crying. To my surprise she was really nice and did not give me a ticket but I felt really dumb trying to talk over my hiccups. After that I came home cried more and felt much better. Nate called me when he reached Texas and he got there just fine and is really excited about everything that he is going to do. I am so proud of him and can't wait to see him. I just wanted to say thank you to every one in the family for all your interest and support. We are so lucky to have such an terrific family.
5 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world! I'm glad your going to blog while he's gone. Hopefully at some point he'll get to see it.
If you ever get lonely or need anything, we're here for you! Seriously, stop by anytime. Occasionally, we actually cook food so you might be lucky and get a free meal out of it.Ü
Oh Linds! I'm sorry he's gone! Maybe we'll have to have some girls nights while he is away that will help you cope. If you ever need to talk or anything let me know! I'm a GREAT listener ;)
Oh and PS...its about time you started blogging again! :)
I am also glad to see you blogging again. I hope to see many more posts. Its a great way to vent and keep us updated. That has to be hard to say goodbye, but just remember you still have your family around. I would love to go out again if you have a day off, or if you just need a night out.
I'm glad that you have time on your hands to blog again, but not so glad that the reason is because Nate is gone. Our house is always really entertaining (?) if you ever want to stop by. And be sure to keep us posted about what Nate is up to.
Post a Comment