Thursday, August 20, 2009

Look how good he looks

It has been almost a week since I got a great surprise. I was sitting around on Sunday night and I got a call from the bishop at the base Nate is at. He wanted my email so he could send me pictures. I know this is stupid but just being able to see what he looks like is helping so much. I have not talked to him yet but I still love seeing him. I freaked out and had prints ordered with in minutes of getting the email. Time is going a lot faster then I thought it would. It has only been a week but that just means seven more weeks to go. The other people in the picture I think are the other LDS members or the ones who picked to go to that meeting. Who know but I like to think of them as his friends.

4 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Pictures always help. That's awesome that he has a good bishop out there. He looks like he's doing good. I think we need a count down calendar for the next 7 weeks for you...

Brett and Becca Muir said...

Nate looks so handsome in is army suit. His hair is so short! but looks good. I bet you love getting pictures. Avery and I would love to hang out sometime. Let me know if you have a day off or we could do something at night.

wishesUT said...

I showed Ethan the pictures and he was excited. He thinks Nate is awesome for being an "army guy." And he is!

Nicole said...

I'm glad he's smiley. Those other guys look a little grumpy. Nate wouldn't be Nate without that big grin!