Monday, August 24, 2009
A super fun weekend
I had the wonderful opportunity to help my mom tend Avery and Boston on Saturday. I had so much fun with them. I can't believe how smart and funny they are. I just love all of Avery's poses and Boston's little looks. After that day I have so much more respect for people with more than one kinds. Even between my mom and I we still had a hard time keeping up. I also had my mom dye my hair. It was a new experience to have some one who tells you I hope I did that right after you have been sitting there with permanent hair dye on. It looks really good so thanks mom for the help. Later that night I went out with a bunch of people from work to a dueling piano bar down town. It was so much fun to hear all the songs these guys can play. I know they have the music in front of them but the range and how fast they can figure out how to play the stuff is amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks again for helping your mom with the kids! Boston LOVES Aunt Lindsey! That piano bar sounds like fun! I love listening to piano music!
It was such a good suprise to click on your blog and see new posts!!! Yeah! We can finally keep up with Aunt Lindsey again. You and Nate are in our thoughts and prayers. Come see us. We'll help the time fly!
Post a Comment